Monday, August 13, 2012

beach time!! wait.... what?!?!

It's been really hot here lately, so when I saw mom get out her new green bathing suit, I thought surely we'd go check out this beach thing everyone keeps telling me about. Boy, was I wrong!!!!

Can you believe she snuck me in the tub for a bath! 


I made sure to get my vengeance and, as soon as she was done, I hopped right out of that bath tub and bolted for the bedroom. I could hear her, almost as if in slow motion, "Carrleigh, noooooo!" as I started to shake all the bath water off. But of course she threw a towel over me before I could get the room sufficiently soaked (foiled again).

Oh well.. in the end I guess it's not so bad. It was refreshing for both of us, and I'm willing to make sacrifices if it means being pretty.

6 comments:

  1. I am sure that you will be beautiful!!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beach beach beach......for me. No bath thanks. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carrleigh, your new Mom aka our Sissy knows tricks your old Mom aka our Mom doesn't know - we're hoping she doesn't read this!!

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Argie and Ivy

    ReplyDelete